MIR LIST is a newbie in the gamefi niche, yet it has all the chances to become a remarkable Web3 product. With the recent launch of their NFT collection and the announcement of a global release, the game team is reaching out to a big market, so let’s see how they are making it.
- Web3 player-focused fantasy game MIR LIST officially announced its global release after internal testing proved to be successful.
- The testing managed to attract over 10,000 registered users in less than a week and resulted in exponential growth in the number of further participants.
- The release is governed by the DAO model, an Internet-based decentralized autonomous organization owned and managed by communities with the help of blockchain technologies.
- Based on the DAO, the blockchain game is said to combine GameFi, NFT, and SocialFi technologies. The latter is especially important given MIR LIST’s focus on multiplayer elements.
- As part of its globalization efforts, the team also set up its local communities in Malaysia, Japan, and Singapore. By letting users build and develop their own fan communities across the world and integrating social network elements, the developers are moving the player-centered model forward.
- Last month, MIR LIST also introduced the first version of its NFT product called Marfa Apocalypse. The digital collection available on the OpenSea platform has 50 copies in total valued as extremely rare and is said to give “extremely strong attributes” to their owners.
- All these moves are part of the company’s strategy of building Marfa Continent, a project the developers describe as an “independently explorable combat competitive metaverse.”
Why is MIR LIST worth attention?
- MIR LIST represents a new generation of competitive multiplayer games based on the hybrid economic model combining the common P2E and PvP with deeply integrated Web3 elements and new play-to-own mechanics. The play-to-own game strategy focuses on player-owned content in the form of tokens (HAX), NFTs (such as Marfa Apocalypse), and other digital collectibles.
- The game has its own explorable metaverse – Marfa Continent to offer and allows players to unlock prehistoric beasts, dart missions, gold squares, and treasure scenes based on the novel XDAG – the first mineable DAG solving the current issues of blockchain technology.
- Game design is integrated with SocialFi components and has an extensive token economy: MIR LIST employs its in-game token called HAX. According to CoinAlpha, the HAX token was launched on October 13. Transactions are yet to be registered, so it is impossible to track any activity. At the moment of writing, the token’s price is $0.043.
- The token, already issued in around 2 billion pieces, will enable players to engage in manifold in-game processes including NFT castings, voting on the game platform, purchasing props, casting NFT, paying transaction fees, and other interactions.
- The fact that MIR LIST is based on a fully decentralized PoW mainnet and applies the new community-mineable XDAG coin makes it easy to exchange digital assets between the game platform and other cryptos and is meant to strengthen the general profitability of the gold-farming model for the players.